Home & Contents Insurance




Home and Contents Insurance shouldn’t just be about getting the minimum protection for your bricks and mortar. Your Policy should be designed around you, reflecting the things you value most.

We can advise on the Home & Contents cover that is right for your needs, and ensure provision from an Insurance Company we know will look after you most whenever you need it.


Buildings Insurance

Along with fires and floods, a good Buildings Insurance Policy will protect your home against storm damage, subsidence, burst pipes and vandalism.

Failure to have Buildings Insurance cover in place could result in you having to pay out thousands of pounds for repairs.

If you own a Property that needs Insurance, we can help you get the right cover for the right price.

Home Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance covers your household goods and personal belongings against loss or damage caused by risks such as fire, theft, storm and flood.

Extra cover can include accidental damage, personal possessions, cover away from the home and family legal protection.

Contact us to discuss your Home and Contents Insurance needs. We can help with a first-time policy or changing your current policy.


Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Contact us for insurance advice

Mortgage Advice

Searching for a mortgage can be a difficult experience, and many people may not know where to start with the process. We can help make the mortgage process as clear and straightforward as possible.

Mortgage Calculator

By using our Mortgage Calculator you can understand how much you can borrow, and what your mortgage repayments may be so you can feel mortgage ready.

Scroll to Top